Dagenham Park School
This brand new three-storey building has a modern and bright aesthetic that is ideal for shoots involving learning or classroom facilities.
Dagenham Park is a truly inclusive school; they are committed to developing each individual, nurturing their talents and aspirations in order to develop confident young people who are ready for the challenges of adult life in the modern world. At the heart of the school is a central atrium containing a large performance hall that fits up to 350 people and features retractable seating.
Dagenham Heathway station is on the District line and is a short walk away (0.8 miles), and Dagenham Dock station (London Overground and C2C lines) is also located nearby (0.7 miles). The A13 is 7 minutes away, and the M25 is just over 20 miles from the school.
There are several carparks located within short walking distance of the school that our location managers will be happy to help you hire.
- The school features 13 classrooms arranged in a horseshoe shape around the central atrium
- There is an on-site leisure centre
- The school has a fantastic, state-of-the art IT hub
- Additional facilities to offer such as a recording studio, dance studios, laboratories and chemical store room, Leisure centre, a purpose built gym, theatre room, and a very large astro turf area.
- During school term filming is only permitted evenings and weekends
- Filming can only take place through term times and weekends, the term dates are below:
21 July – 5 September 2017
23 October – 27 October 2017
20 December – 4 January 2018
12 February – 16 February 2018
29 March – 16 April 2018
28 May – 1 June 2018
Inset days 4 September & 20 October 2017
Weekends Saturday & Sunday
- Outside school term filming is permitted every day (notice needs to be given at least 2 weeks before end of the school term)