Sending in an application to film is free. A guide to charges is listed below. Location fees are applicable for filming in Parks, Civic Buildings, Markets, Estates, Libraries and any property.
Please note that fees are suggested and until we have the full filming intentions, costs will not be confirmed.
|FULL DAY LOCATION FEES – FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY||COST||LEAD TIME|
|BAND 1 – Feature films / Commercials / High end TV||£2,000 – £5,000||N/A|
|BAND 2 – TV Drama / Music Videos / Branded Stills||£1,000 – £3,000||N/A|
|BAND 3 – Small scale / Stills / Low Budget||£250 – £2000||N/A|
– VAT is applied to all location fees as standard.
– Prep and strike days are generally charged at 50% of the agreed shooting day fee.
– Overtime rates are applicable
– N.B. A day is 12 hours access i.e. 10 hours shooting including one hour prep and one hour strike
A licence fee is applied to all shoots with the exception of student filming and low budget street filming
|Student crew admin (less than 10 people)||£0 – Fees may be applicable for complex shoots|
|Medium and large sized crew||£250|
|OFFICER TIME CHARGES||COST||LEAD TIME|
|Subsequent Recce’s||£50 per hour||N/A|
|Lengthy arrangements for production to be present on location||£100 per hour||N/A|
|Specific requirements i.e night shoot||£100 per hour||N/A|
|Investigation in to breach of filming licence / Code of Practice||£100 per hour||N/A|
|Cleaning and reinstatement||Officer time + cleaning / reinstatement charges||N/A|
Site Specific Charges
- Charges may be applicable that are site-specific, i.e. utilities, security, prop hire.